Monday, April 25, 2011

Stop premature ejaculation - my story of survival


Premature ejaculation is something that can tear you week after week, which affect not only the relationship with your lover, but prevents that you to be involved in a new relationship or even a one night stand. Some people have abandoned sexual pleasures entirely because of a problem of early ejaculation. When things reaches this level, it is time to put your game face, become engaged and stops at ejaculation.

My personal experience with ejaculation was horrible. I have lived both prevention above, to become involved in a relationship, and finally when a relationship occurred by chance, months went without sexual intercourse because of my inability and lack of confidence to stop the ejaculation.

My problem is a very good example of how years can go while, consciously or unconsciously, the decision did not stop premature ejaculation of ignorance and embarrassment. Knowing what I know now, it is squarely even more embarrassing to think that I could have actually solved the problem in a week or two, if I would have just taken action.

I started with the inability to obtain same intimate with a woman through hugs, kisses and proximity. When our body (fully dressed note) would be simply to mesh together and we begin to get intimate, I simply and apparently uncontrollable, explode. I look back and obturator to the idea of how to develop with my problem for so long. Finally it took months before I could really go ahead in our relationship, and even then, it was a rather pathetic case. While I was able to go further, it has not prevented quick explosions continue. New month went by before finally has taken action and made a commitment that I would stop ejaculation.

I knew is the very important information following bit: you put off the coast to find a solution to ejaculation, the worst it can actually get. Even if you are able to last a little longer, basically you are still continually training your body to accept this type of action as the standard. The body becomes accustomed to this, and hence it becomes difficult to break the terrible habit. Then, you must give your body a reason to stop the ejaculation.

Part of my negligence not to stop premature ejaculation, that I can blame on internet. Or is the absence of the internet. You see, during this time that the net was still in its relative infancy. Internet café was just popping up, and between me and the guys, all of the company computer and internet was a little too "foo - foo" for us. We know the benefits that it would later that we provide.

I have finally got on the internet and quickly realized that all kinds of remedies for various problems of all kinds are readily available. Where as before it should be expensive and embarrassing doctor appointments, now I could simply buy a solution on the net, quickly and in private. But the downside was that I had to sieve many bizarre, wacky and downright false methods on how to stop the ejaculation.

I made the hard research on how to stop premature ejaculation for weeks and these were the conclusions of my findings:

1. The quick solution to pop a pill route was false. I learned from bulletin boards and the evidence that simply to popping a pill was not a viable, rational solution. Medicine seemed just to be there yet, and instead of this, there are many potions peddled snake oil.

2. There are temporary solutions. I discovered that temporary solutions stop ejaculation existed and could be used to a night me, up to what I learned and practiced long term solutions. It was certainly not the ultimate solution, but it is comforting to know, I had a few mental tricks that I could hold in my back pocket if the situation arose.

3. The concrete solutions have been in the form of technique and exercise. I came to understand that I had to essentially will have my body to stop the ejaculation. To do this, I need to do some simple exercises. These could be performed practically anywhere, and despite a lot of gear stop ejaculation over there, it was not necessary. It was essentially on a good program and doing the exercises in the appropriate way which led to my success in the long run to stop the ejaculation.

My story is I am sure that only one of thousands, and I suspect there is worst case with persons suffering from long term still have not made a decision to finally stop premature ejaculation. The important thing to remember is that remuneration at the wide end is extremely rewarding. Huge has been lifted from me, thus allowing a flurry of new confidence, that I had never known before in my life, leading to relationships and much, much, new attractions.








For more information on real solutions and exercises that can stop the ejaculation once and for all, see http://having-sex-longer.blogspot.com/ , it is possible to stop the ejaculation with permanent results that will last forever. Discover http://having-sex-longer.blogspot.com/ thank you for reading.


No comments:

Post a Comment