Monday, March 21, 2011

Stop ejaculation - my story of survival


Ejaculation is something that can tear you week after week, which affect not only the relationship with your lover, but prevents probably that you enter in a new relationship or even a one night stand. Some people have renounced sex pleasures entirely because of a problem of early ejaculation. When things reaches this level, it is time to put your game face, become engaged and stops at ejaculation.

My personal experience with ejaculation was horrible. I lived two prevention above, to become involved in a relationship, and finally when a relationship has occurred by chance several months will without sexual intercourse because of my inability and lack of trust to stop the ejaculation.

My problem is a very good example of how years can go while consciously or unconsciously, the decision did not stop ejaculation, of ignorance and discomfort. Knowing what I know now, is altogether more embarrassing to think that I might have actually solved the problem in a week or two, if I could have simply taken action.

I started with the inability to obtain same intimate with a woman through hugs, kisses, and proximity. When our bodies (fully dressed notice) would be simply to mesh together and we begin to get intimate, I simply and apparently uncontrollable explode. I look back and obturator the idea of how to develop with my problem for so long. Finally it took months before I could actually proceed in our relationships, and even then, it was like a pretty pathetic case. While I was able to go further, it has not prevented rapid explosion to continue. New month went by before finally took action and commitment that I stop ejaculation.

I knew is the all-important next information bit: put you broadband solution to ejaculation, the worst may actually be. Even if you manage to a little longer, essentially you are still continually training your body to take such action as the standard. The body then becomes used to it, and hence it becomes difficult to the horrible habit. You then need to give your body a reason to stop the ejaculation.

Part of my negligence not to stop premature ejaculation, that I can blame on internet. Or is the absence of the internet. You see, during this time that the net was still in its relative infancy. Cafe have finds just and between me and the guys, the whole computer and internet business was a little too "foo - foo" for us. We doubt the benefits he would later that we provide.

I finally got on the internet and quickly realized that all sorts of remedies for various problems of all kinds are readily available. Where as before it would take an expensive and embarrassing doctor appointment, now I could simply buy a solution on the net, quickly and privately. But the downside was that I had to sieve many weird, wacky and frankly funny methods on how to stop the ejaculation.

I had hard research on how to stop the ejaculation for weeks, and these were the conclusions of my findings:

1. The quick fix pop a pill route was false. I learned from boards and testimony as of simply to popping a pill wasn't a rational, effective solution. Just medicine seems to be still, and instead of this, there are many peddled potions snake oil.

2. There are temporary solutions. I discovered that case temporary ejaculation solutions existed and could be used to a night me, up to what I learned and practiced long term solutions. It was certainly not the ultimate solution but it is comforting to know, I had a few mental tricks that I could hold in my back pocket if the situation has arisen.

3 Real solutions were in the form of technique and exercise. I came to understand that I had to basically have my body to stop the ejaculation. To do this, I need to do some simple exercises. These could be made from virtually anywhere and despite many stop ejaculation gear there, it was not necessary. It was mainly due to a good program and doing the exercises in the appropriate manner which led to my long term success to stop ejaculating.

My story is I am sure that one of the thousands, and I suspect there are worse cases with persons suffering from long term still have not made a decision to finally stop premature ejaculation. The important thing to remember is that offshore ultimately pay is extremely gratifying. Such a huge burden was lifted from me, thus allowing a flurry of new confidence that I had never known before to enter my life, leading to relationships and much, much, new attractions.








For more information about real solutions and exercises that can stop the ejaculation once and for all, see http://having-sex-longer.blogspot.com/, it is possible to stop the ejaculation with permanent results that will last forever. Discover http://having-sex-longer.blogspot.com/ thank you for reading.


No comments:

Post a Comment